We are proud to announce the opening of the “Audience Choice Award” Voting. It’s simple and easy, anyone and everyone who watches the films can vote, and the film with the most votes between now and the end of the voting period will be selected as the “Audience Choice Award” Winner.
The rules and regulations of the voting process are just as simple, simply purchase an online ticket, watch the film, then click the vote now button after watching the film, and then fill out the very short voting ballot form and click “SUBMIT”, it’s that simple! Each attendee can watch and vote on as many films as they like, though may cast only one vote per film.
1) Only one vote per person, per film.
2) Each person’s name that appears on a voting ballot for a particular film must have a matching receipt of payment for an online ticket for that same film in the amount of One Dollar and Ninety-Nine Cents USD ($1.99) to ensure that all votes are unique and valid.
3) Anyone can vote for any film, so long as that person watched the film that they are voting for.
4) Multiple votes for anyone film by a single person will NOT be allowed, and all other multiple votes except for the first one will be disqualified.
5) For votes to count we need a receipt and voting ballot with that individual’s name, along with a unique IP address.
It’s that simple and easy!
Filmmakers rally and promote your films, post them on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social Media pages, contact your Cast, Directors, Producers, Friends and Family and get the word out and get the votes in! And filmmakers, don’t forget to vote for your own film!
The film with the most votes will be this year’s “Audience Choice Award” Winner! Good luck to all!
The winner and top 3 nominees of the “Audience Choice Award” will be notified via email, and will be posted on our site.
Thank you for your vote!